Nursery School/Preschool Teaching Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship program is currently available in most schools in the US. Are you a qualified teacher, seeking to further your teaching career abroad, but don’t know how to go about it? If Yes, congratulations, you are in the right place.
In this write-up, you will learn the procedure to find the pre-teacher’s job that suits you. You will also learn more about the basic job description, qualifications, and requirements.
Nursery School Teaching Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Some schools in the united states are offering free visa Sponsorship to Foreign Employees. If you are a qualified preschool teacher and you wish to continue your teaching career in the US, you can take advantage of the job opportunities available in US schools.
However, before you proceed to apply for this job, you need to know what the preschool teacher job is all about.
Nursery School Teacher Job Description: Top Responsibility and Qualifications
A Preschool Teacher is also known as an Early Childhood Teacher. A Preschool teacher is a childcare professional who takes care of and educates students around 3 to 4 years old. The main role of a teacher includes teaching children about basic fundamentals, like numbers, color, and shapes, helping children build their social skills, and keeping the classroom clean and safe for all of the students and Teachers.
Nursery School Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
Preschool teachers are responsible for the early education of children in their care. The preschool teacher’s duties and responsibilities include:
- To establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classrooms
- Provide basic needs for the children
- To provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities
- Adapt teaching techniques and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
- Manage classroom activities including lessons, play, breaks, and meals
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- To maintain a clean and tidy classroom
- Assist children to reach developmental milestones
- To collaborate with others to implement lesson plans
- Provide right supervision for children at all times
- Maintain inventory system for classroom materials and supplies
- To facilitate various activities for children including songs, games, and storytelling
- To adhere to health/safety and sanitation procedures.
These are the duties of preschool teachers
Nursery School Teacher Skills and Qualifications
A successful Preschool Teacher candidate will have various skills and qualifications to carry out their required duties, including
- Be able to develop activities that are fun and educational for young children
- Be able to instruct young children on rules of conduct and learning new tasks
- Ability to choose the appropriate teaching method and adapt to children’s learning styles
- Be able to communicate with children and parents effectively
- Have proficient active listening skills to understand and adapt to the various needs of children and parents
- Being patient and compassionate is suitable for working with young children
These are skills you need as a preschool teacher.
Nursery School eacher Education and Training Requirements 2022
Preschool Teacher education requirements in the US may vary by state. In most cases, teachers should have graduated from a four-year college or university with a degree in early childhood education or a related discipline. Also, Preschool Teacher candidates may be required to complete teaching preparation programs, pass national or state examinations and earn appropriate teaching certifications and licensure in accordance with applicable state regulations.
Preschool Teaching Job Experience Requirements
Preschool teachers should have prior experience working with children. Such experience including work in teacher preparation programs, student teaching assignments, and at a daycare facility caring for small children may indicate a good Preschool Teacher candidate.
How to Apply for Nursery School Teaching Jobs In USA 2022/2023
To apply for US pre-school teacher jobs, do the following;
- Visit https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Preschool+Teacher+Sponsorship
- Find the teaching job that suit you
- Go through the teacher job description
- Apply and submit the required info
- Wait for a response from the Employer.
If you are successful, you will receive a job offer. After that, you can proceed to apply for Work Visa, as directed by the Employer.
H1B Visa for Nursery School Teaching Job in the US
The H-1B is a temporary (nonimmigrant) visa category. This Category of visa allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. For a preschool teaching job in the USA, the H-1B visa is the best.
Nursery School Teacher Salary in USA
The average salary for a Preschool Teacher in the United States is $12.41 each hour. However, the salary distribution range for these professionals in the United States is from $7.25 to $24.90 per hour. Moreover, the average salary and salary distribution ranges vary by state with some states falling below the national average and others offering salaries significantly above the national average.
What Does a Preschool Teacher Do?
Preschool Teachers work for educational institutions, such as private or public schools, teaching and preparing children for kindergarten. They make use of various teaching methods and techniques like storytelling, games, music, and art to teach kids basic social skills and learning concepts.
Teachers coordinate the children’s schedules to ensure they have a proper balance of education, playtime, and rest. Preschool
Is early childhood education in demand in the USA?
Yes. The hiring of preschool teachers is projected to grow 18 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations. Around 59,600 openings for preschool teachers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
How do I become a preschool teacher in the US?
To become a preschool teacher in the united states, obtain an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education. Complete student teaching internship in a preschool classroom. If needed, take the state’s tests for preschool teacher certification and apply for a teaching certificate. Then, you can proceed to apply to open preschool teacher positions.